22 October 2007

06 - Wyview Crossing

For this project, we had to come up with a story, choose an angle, shoot our interviews, B-roll, and stand-up, write a script, record voice-overs and edit the package. So, it was a story start to finish. Professor Walz turned this final project into a merit-based grade, where only those that were good enough to be shown on “BYU Daily News” would receive full credit. Luckily, I made the final cut, and ended up with an A in the class.

I never use this crosswalk. I don't trust it.

Mark Reports, You Decide

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you've come a long way since the beginning. This story is great! I can't wait to see you on TV!

Lakia said...

Mark, you've definitely come a long way! I knew from the fist viewing of the PSA, that you would make it into the program. Mark Hamiliton, the next Anderson Cooper? I say yes. MH360!! Will you remember me when you're famous? I might need you to help give me my big break...