24 September 2008

"Jacket Weather"

The title of this post is blatantly lifted from fellow Blogger and great friend, Marissa Benton. She and I grew up in the same part of the country, so it stands to reason that we would agree on this topic. And I love the imagery.

Fall is the most underrated season. So few people appreciate how amazing it is, that if we're not careful, we may lose it altogether. In fact, there are only a select few places where it truly exists in its purest form. And I happen to have spent the formative years of my life in one of them.

So I will show you why fall--or autumn if you prefer--is the greatest season of the year.

Fall Foliage


Fresh-Picked Apples

Apple Cider

Crisp Air

Pumpkins

Hot Chocolate

Cool Rain



Cranberries
(Kathleen chose this picture.)

Polar Fleece


Maple Syrup

1 comment:

carolyn said...

You are making us very homesick for New England. These pictures are beautiful and would make a great calendar. Good luck with everything!